Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Busty Valentine: part four

(This was moved from the Train Wreck blog, here, and had no comments.)

(For this shoot, I'm mostly wearing the TRAP "Axel" skin, Discord Designs' "Taylor" hair in Malice, and Miriel's standard eyes in Platinum, save for those shots that were taken yesterday.)

Onward to store #3! That would be Amazon Designs, and...I couldn't buy the heart. Well, that's not entirely accurate. I could buy it--in fact, I bought it several times--but nothing delivered to my inventory. Sadly, with the dearth of information on this hunt, that would have been it for continuing, but pulling the heart into edit gave me the name of the landmark to the next place, so off I went to store #4, the perhaps aptly named Titz.

(Later insert from the Editrix: I went back the following day and tried to buy the heart again...save I couldn't find it. It took a bit of looking to figure out you need to take the lift to get to it...and once I did, disappointment again. Because...this:

(from the Busty album)

(How do I know this is not the full outfit? Because the reason my breasts say "CENSORED" is that I found a t-shirt saying that exact thing when I went to By Eve, for free, and picked it up for casual busty wear. This is two strikes against Amazon Designs, frankly.

(from the Busty album)

(This is it from the side, and apparently the heart yesterday just wasn't giving out anything, at all, and so the maker made a special box to give out the items...and it isn't giving out the appliers. I'll check again tomorrow, but damn.

(from the Busty album)

(At least the stockings are nice, even if the side seams are glaringly obvious.)

The gifts from Titz were two t-shirts, that I couldn't display because they were only equipped with appliers for Lola's prim breasts, and a "Valentinte" tube dress with an optional draped top.

(from the Busty album)

You don't want to know what it looked like without the optional draped top. Trust me.

(from the Busty album)

This one also came with a prim belt, which showed up initially as embedded in my lower spine, and did not get better with adjusting. And the label tag near the hem on the side, visible in this shot? Not appreciated.

(from the Busty album)

Next up, the gift from Thirteen Industries, a set of heart-shaped pasties (not shown, because on the iBoobs I was wearing yesterday, the pasties did not line up) and a red corset with white lacing and heart cut-outs, along with a red pair of panties with a smaller heart cut-out in the back.

This one's censored because there was no way, wearing this corset, where my nipples were completely covered up. Not happy about that.

(from the Busty album)

The sides are...well, they're not terrible, but they're not great, frankly. Not sure how to make them better. Worse, the cups don't even link up with the rest of the corset! And there's no way to fix that, either.

The sixth stop on the hunt was IT FIGURES, which is yes, apparently all in capitols. I spent an hour searching yesterday, no dice; called in a friend to help today, and had better luck.

(from the Busty album)

It Figures gave out a combination pack called the "Cupid Dawl" (yes, really), that comes complete with gesture, puffy white wings, a bow/arrow set, a clothing-layer necklace, and two separate stockings (one red with hearts, one black with lace tops and ribbon). Most of this I'm not showing, but all of it fits pretty neatly into the "costume" category. (She even recommends going to Creative Insanity and picking up either the Faery or Fae AO set, or the Angel set, to complete the look. I give her full props for that, that's kind of cool.)

(from the Busty album)

Unfortunately, I tried every applier in the box, and my two choices seemed to be a fairly detail-less black top, or a red top with a similar pattern--in a different color from the corset. Hrm.

And stopping here, unfortunately, because these entries are getting picture-heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment