Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Busty Valentine: part seven

(This was originally seen over on the Train Wreck.)

(I'm still wearing one of the Nomine "Aether" skins, in Bubblegum, and the tint on the Aphrodites is a fairly generic, cool pink (RGB 255,192,203) to go with. I'm still wearing the Valentine's eyes, and the hair is from FallnAngel Designs, "Lemanuel" in Burgundy.)

Candy Cloud Clothing was stop #12. They offered the "Heart My Boobies" dress.

(from the Busty album)

W.T.F.

I mean that. Seriously. What was this designer taking to come up with this? Kudos to her for making a long skirt, yay, and for going to cool aqua tones instead of the Valentine industry standard of red, pink and black.

But that top. That top. Or should I say, that teal-covered bandaging strip. The hell.

(from the Busty album)

And...those impossible side seams...not only does the bandage not qualify as an actual top, but it doesn't even match up visually.

(from the Busty album)

And to add insult to injury, the entire repeating pattern on the skirt is at a 45 degree angle from the main. So it doesn't even match up with itself.

This is an unmitigated disaster.

(from the Busty album)

Stop #13 takes us to Tiny Things, home of tiny-priced outfits for the larger-breasted (it's an interesting take on it, anyway). Keep in mind that I like what I've seen of Tiny Things so far...until this.

(from the Busty album)

Just as a general life rule, you should never make maternity wear for customers who aren't expecting.

(from the Busty album)

Also, if for some reason you are committed to making a big bulbous babydoll dress, can you at least make a flexi skirt for it? And, failing that (as this outfit clearly does), can you at least make the leggings not salmon? Were they the same silver-grey as the top and the sculpted bottom, they still wouldn't have blended in, but I wouldn't have had that atavistic reaction on wondering why my butt was bright pink, and when the baboons were going to descend on my skybox en masse.

(from the Busty album)

And without the bulbous skirt prim, it's...not better. Ack.

Stop #14 is Viicious Bodyart, otherwise known as Sir Not Appearing In This Film. Why? Well, first, as I discovered, I cannot have a top (or pasties) active when a tattoo layer is also active (this makes taking pictures problematic at best), but even worse, several of the tattoo breast appliers tinted the skin, not just draped tattoos over the breasts.

Not cool, people. I fought hard for that nearly-matching pink skin.

At least one more entry, maybe two, before I tie up this hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment