Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Busty Valentine: part six

(This was transferred from the Train Wreck, pretty much entire; I don't remember any comments. )

(I should note, we're doing another round of struggle-with-tinting: this time out, I'm wearing one of the Nomine "Aether" skins, in Bubblegum, and the tint on the Aphrodites is a fairly generic, cool pink (RGB 255,192,203) to go with. I'm still wearing the Valentine's eyes, and the hair is from FallnAngel Designs, "Lemanuel" in Burgundy.

(from the Busty album)

We're starting with stop #10 on the hunt, Gatherings Designs. There are two gifts here, a "Busty Valentine" red and black corset set, and a "Cupid" corset. This is the front view of the "Cupid" corset.

(from the Busty album)

The side view, the seam lines are very nearly invisible, and I simply must go through my animations and pick ones that aren't quite so hipslung. Also, I could likely remove that slight bit of gap between the cups and the base layer; but this was pretty much straight out of the box.

(from the Busty album)

Finally, the back, with the painted lacing, and those twee little Cupids with the puffy wings...Gah, the cute, it burrrns! (And yes, my hair did clip slightly on this pic, I know.)

I do like this one, overall, though. Simple, pretty, in line with the holiday, and the detail work on the corset cups is very attractive indeed.

(from the Busty album)

Next up, the "Valentine Red/Black" corset; this is the front view. There are times where a very simple design is, nonetheless, more attractive than the most ornamented, detailed design imaginable. Okay, unless we're talking hand-embroidered attire, because really, hand embellishment tends to knock anything else out of the park.

How'ver, the Sweetheart corset embodies that maxim of simplicity equalling great beauty. Colors: black and red, but very nicely shaded. Tiles well across the corset cups, and the boning holds up fairly well with most poses.

And just to show how the tiling works on larger sizes, this:

(from the Busty album)

I never, never ever, intend on being seen in public with breasts this large. But this is the mark of a good texture, and a good chosen repeat--the fact that it's not unbelievably stretched out if expanded to this extent.

(from the Busty album)

This is the side view, and the same thing's happening here--there is a seam line, but it's very nearly invisible.

(from the Busty album)

And finally the back view, showing the rings and lacing, with the same tiling-repeat of red hearts on black satin visible between the laces.

Along with the "Cupid" and "Red/Black" corsets, I'm wearing the striped "Cyndi Suite" bloomers from Silent Sparrow; I just can't be bothered to artfully crop this morning.

(from the Busty album)

Stop #11 is at Jinxed, and there's no other word for this but indecent.

(from the Busty album)

Of important note is that this outfit did not come with underwear; I added bubble's "Bohemian Circus" striped shorties so I wouldn't feel completely exposed.

(from the Busty album)

The ties on the side are badly mismatched, and just badly drawn in general.

(from the Busty album)

And, while I realize this is an outfit intended to be worn with or without prim breasts, having two separate bikini cords, both of which are visible, is just not good.

(from the Busty album)

And yet again, the dilemma of spaghetti straps: why put the bikini ties on the top at all? Because they're just not, not ever, going to line up properly. Why?

Honestly, this entire outfit needs serious work, but I'm most depressed over the jeans. If they weren't completely open, I'd likely keep them around: the denim work is divine, and I adore the detail of the horned heart.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment