Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PS Designs? Design fail

I had two demos from PS Designs, I can't even remember where I picked them up, and they're just...not...They're really, really bad.

I'm not even doing pictures for the first one, they're that much fail. No scripts, no tinting, no appliers, no layers, no nipple jewelry and worst of all? No landmark or notecard. They're an unnatural shape, even for implants, and they're simply unattractive all the way 'round. I don't know how much they cost, where to go to get more information...start to finish, just not there.

(from the Topping Out album)

They had another variety, the "Naturals". You get one, slightly edited version, with this repeated description: "No scripts, no tinting, no appliers, no layers, no nipple jewelry and worst of all? No landmark or notecard."

Plus, when a friend watched me put this second pair on? The first word that came to mind from them was "Torpedoes". Sure, I know there are busty women from cartoons, and early Playboy magazines, which have the low-slung,"torpedo"-style breasts, but...no. Just not interested.

I'll write a new update if I figure out where PS Designs is, but right now, based on these two....no. Total fail, start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment