Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

VStrings demo run (part 2 of 2, b)

We're starting with two pics of the "Hard latex" top because it's that dysfunctional.

(from the Topping Out album)

This may just be a sizing issue, but on the XLs, outside of a weird nipple "holiday" on one side, and that almost-angular not-curve on the other, the highlights were okay. But on the XXLs? What was "okay" on the smaller size becomes eye-poppingly obvious. The larger these implants get, the more fake they look--and I don't mean the breasts themselves, I mean the highlights on the latex. It starts to look less and less like "highlights" and more like "why am I covered in streaks of white paint?"

(from the Topping Out album)

See what I mean? They're just streaks now, not hints of light over the black latex. They look obviously painted on, and in no good way. It's not pleasant.

I mean, look, latex is hard. We all know that. And there's good latex and bad latex on the grid, we know that too. But even so. At the very least, these highlights need to be seriously looked at, in the ways that they're stretching over very large implants. Because trust me, that will improve the way the highlights look on the smaller implants, too.

(from the Topping Out album)

The V-cut tee, which looks alarmingly like the tube top on breasts this big; also, it rather looks as if I'm trying to smuggle casaba melons under the skin of someone else's chest. Just creepy all the way around.

(from the Topping Out album)


The pasties. The less said about this one, I believe, the better.

(from the Topping Out album)


The cropped top, which is--I mean, seriously, are you kidding me? There is no way this would work. Even in SL I find this inordinately hard to believe. Not only that but even the safest, most angled shot I could think to photograph--yep, them's the nipples showing.

I realize SL is having a resurgence of the Great Age of Slutwear, believe me, I'm not blind to that--but honestly, there is a difference, ladies, between trashy (the kind that comes with bottle-blond hair and a coin slot above her ass) and slutty. I have some slutwear pieces, and yes, I've even worn them. But a crop top for boobs this big? What, are you renting by the minute?

I believe I can safely delete those demos from my inventory, and never look back. Good gods.

Now, in completely separate news--someone's put out an anime-ish mesh avatar for the busty set. But, as the link came to me via friend, not via blog, I have no idea who made this particular avatar.

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment