Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

VStrings demo run (part 2 of 2, a)

Now here's the XXL VStrings demos, as opposed to last post's XL versions.

(from the Topping Out album)

AAAAAAAAAAH! Oh, wait, I clicked the wrong button. Okay, reminder to self: never double-click anything when putting on breast demos. Got it.

(from the Topping Out album)

Still on the insanely huge size. (I'm serious, this IS the smaller size. Scary, aren't they?)

(from the Topping Out album)

This is their "plain bra" option (they also have a lace version which is more sheer).

(from the Topping Out album)

Their "tube top", from the side. I move even a little these babies are going to pop right out, I swear.

(from the Topping Out album)

This is the "Soft latex" option, which I shot slightly from overhead, just to give you an idea of how huge the XXLs really are (if you hadn't already done the math). Keep in mind, I'm not a tall av, I generally clock in about 5'3" to 5'8" at the tallest, and this particular shape (though it needs more work) is a comfortable 5'6".

More on the next entry--sadly, I'd already published the first run, so I have to go with part II of the VStrings demo run having two parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment