Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello Titty hunt: part 2!

(Continued from part I.)

We start with #4 on the list, F'n Hawt...

(from the fashion album; F'n Hawt's tribute to Sanrio's biggest hit on the Hello Titty hunt)

...which is derivative as hell and something I absolutely do not understand, both in the busty community and the Gorean community--what is it with 'playfully' showing off one breast? With a lover, it could make sense, but out shopping on the grid? At concerts? Walking around a residential sim? What's the point?

Believe me, I realize I'm a stupidly literal creature at times, but come on, now. I'd never wear this out of the house, for love or money. So why?

(from the fashion album; F'n Hawt's tribute to Sanrio's biggest hit on the Hello Titty hunt)

And just for completion's sake, the mini-top from the back. It also comes in a pink and white variant (not shown). The only appliers included are for Lola's Tangos.

(Oh, and no one get too excited--I don't know how to put two layers on the Lola's at the same time. I wish I did. I exercised a bit of PhotoShoppery--or in my case, Gimpery--instead.)

(And also the high-waist trousers are not included. They're from 1-800-Betties, and I have no idea if they're still open--the Bay City location seems to be the only one that might still be in operation.)

(from the fashion album; Ellette's lingerie set for the Hello Titty hunt)

Ellette, stop #6, normally just does templates and textures for others to make and sell items from, but she's now getting into clothing for implants. "Hello Beautiful", shown here, is a feminine, graceful offering in dusty rose and dark pink.

(from the fashion album; Ellette's lingerie set for the Hello Titty hunt)

Seen from the back, with the lovely shading work along the spine.

Several system layers are included, and the appliers included are for all three Lola's varieties, plus Lush, Mused, Mused's "MilkMade" line, Sinful Needs, Universals, and VString.

For this next one, I threw on a pair of SN@TCH's bloomers, knowing it was a mesh corset going in:

(from the fashion album; Bubble Electric's "ohsocute shy pony" mesh corset the Hello Titty hunt)

What I didn't expect was a copyrighted My Little Pony on the corset.

*gets a pint of airplane fuel and a long match*

(from the fashion album; Bubble Electric's "ohsocute shy pony" mesh corset the Hello Titty hunt)

The shot from the back before I ruthlessly erase this from my life. Included are appliers for Lola's Tangos, and a generic second applier, nothing listed as to any brand specificity. WE MOVE ON.

(Style card: the skin is from Nomine, her "Nephilim" line, this variant in Bone/Opiate Thorazine; the eyes are the Dark Doll eyes in Wine Red from Dark Midday Designs; the hair is from Calico Ingmann, and it's her "Isis" hair [mirrored] in white-tipped black [purchased at Hair Fair this year, but fairly sure it's also available in her store]; and the shoes [which you mostly don't see] are from Isis's Bellic line of ballet shoes, though this particular one [in Black] is from her Ballet Fetish line.)

No comments:

Post a Comment