Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hello Titty hunt: part 4!

(Continued from part III; part II can be found here, part I can be found here.)

We're on stop #10! (Yep. This is going to take a while.) We're starting with Pretty Liar:

(from the fashion album; Pretty Liar's mesh jean skirt and Princess shirt for the Hello Titty hunt)

Admittedly, I'd rather be in a corset dress than a t-shirt, hands down, but this has decent detailing, and there are a fair amount of bosomy brats who will adore having a shirt that spells out "Princess" for everyone to see. The shirt itself isn't where my problem with this entry lies.

(from the fashion album; Pretty Liar's mesh jean skirt and Princess shirt for the Hello Titty hunt)

The problem--and it's a small one, all things considered--is with the mesh jean skirt. Yet again, it's a mesh item that I can only wear in size XXS. Did designers just abandon the concept of standard sizing? Not that any of my forms comply, which I should really work on, at least for blog entries; but still. If implants are not involved, I fit into a medium, generally. If implants are involved, it's generally XS or XXS. I don't understand that.

Also, this skirt rides really low on the hips. I had to go through literally twelve different styles of unmentionables before I settled on a pair of Solange panties from 2009; everything else showed glaringly above the "waistline" of the skirt.

Two appliers come with this: one combined applier for Lola's Tangos, and Miss Maltese's Lush, and one combined applier for everything else (Lolas, eCorp, "Boobs" and MCI listed).

(from the fashion album; Bitch Tail's sweater set for the Hello Titty hunt)

Okay, I won't lie, the "sweater puppies" metaphor exists for a reason, and yes, someone overly endowed in a sweater I find more alluring than someone who's got cleavage showing to her knees. And it's a suitable color, even though I think the mesh skirt doesn't really blend well with the soft lilac tones of the sweater.

(from the fashion album; Bitch Tail's sweater set for the Hello Titty hunt)

The mesh skirt is, again, far too short to wear in public. The panties included are practically nonexistent. Still, if short skirts and sweaters are your thing, then you'll love Bitch Tail's offering.

The applier for this outfit, by the way, works only with Lola's Tangos. No others are included.

Stop #12 is Epic:

(from the fashion album; Epic's Pulled Camo Army tank for the Hello Titty hunt)

Yet another one of those half-exposed looks. Not happy with these. How'ver, evaluating purely on texturing, this isn't bad. The one easy "camo" pattern I knew how to track down actually looks faded next to it, and while there are obvious non-seamless issues, be fair: all camouflage patterns are difficult to match up along seams. The UFOnly pants I'm wearing, in fact (vintage 2006), don't match along the seams.

(from the fashion album; Epic's Pulled Camo Army tank for the Hello Titty hunt)

And the look from the back. I like the tank pattern, I like the texturing, I like how it meets up with the breasts...I just would prefer that both my breasts were covered for outfits. In their defense, I didn't add the pasties; they come with the tank.

Two appliers are included for this: one being for Lola's Tangos, the other being everything else (no specific brands mentioned).

(Style card: the skin is from Curio, it was part of a pack of group gift skins celebrating Gala's return to the grid. This one in particular, is ":GP: Moonbeam [Light] Party Girl--Cured 2". Long name. I'm wearing it with [mock] Cosmetic's "Halcyon Camelot Mizu Makeover"; this was a group gift, but I'm fairly sure some of the Mizu line is still in the store. The eyes are from IM Capped's "Soul Windows" line in 'Olivejuice' [Visined variant]; the hair is Tiny Bird's "Nantes" updo in Deep Warm Black [and NO idea if they're still in operation; last I heard, they'd closed]; and the shoes are still from Isis's Bellic line of ballet shoes, and this particular one [in Black] is from her Ballet Fetish line. They have the spindly stiletto heels.)

No comments:

Post a Comment