Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lolas really seem to be taking over

Bare Rose, for example, is now making a lot of new outfits with Lola's Tango appliers. Pity she doesn't support other brands...

But my basic problem with it? They're mesh. Which means that anyone who can't see mesh won't see what I'm wearing, accurately.

Plus, they're still L$1,750 to get. Ouch.

Seen at Cutie Creations:
(from the Topping Out album)

This is very much an in-your-face look, and personally, I doubt I'd be taking it out shopping (at least in non-latex-and-leather shops)...but I can't deny she's put together a lovely version of High Demonic Fetish Queen, here.

(from the Topping Out album)

This is also far from a PG look, on several counts--the revealed nipples, the "FUCK ME" belt dangle, it all adds up to Mature at the very least, Adult if we're really counting such things. Still, remove that dangle and cover the nipples, the outfit itself could pass, given the current standards. Which kind of hurts my brain, considering.

(from the Topping Out album)

Still, this was fetish done right, I think. Kudos to her.

So have I mentioned the Boobies Planet event yet?

(from the Topping Out album)

So far, Enelya's Creations' red strapped corset is my favorite thing, even though it only comes with Lola's appliers.

There's some offers that are the same to the Boobies Show event I mentioned, but in general, this is going to be an ongoing fashion event, with rotating rounds every two weeks. Most items average L$50, with the low being L$40 and the high being $75, as far as I saw, and they also have a blog so you can keep updated.

At the least, it's another place to check for busty fashions; if nothing else, it'll be good to wander through now and again to see what the state of the busty fashion currently is.

No comments:

Post a Comment