Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello Titty hunt: end round!

There's a "survivor" package at the end of the hunt, which I'm again wearing with American Bazaar's "Smexy" black jeans:

(from the fashion album; the "I Survived" shirt from the Hello Titty hunt)

And this is another case of "gosh-it's-cute-but". Because of the logo.

(from the fashion album; the "I Survived" shirt from the Hello Titty hunt)

I can't deny it's neatly made, though. The woman who created it is behind both the Bewbapalooza event, and [QE] Designs, and--strictly as a wearable shirt--it's well done. It's just the logo, though this is enough to make me want to visit her store.

It comes with appliers for Mused, Lola's Tango/Lush, B-Busty, and Lola's 2.5.

One of the good things about this hunt: it introduced me to a lot of new stores. Many of them had freebies out, or special gifts in addition to the hunt gift out. Also, if you follow this hunt start to finish, I guarantee you'll figure out which fashions you like, and which you don't. Because of this, I ended up in several new store groups, and not just for the gifts.

I'd say it's definitely a hunt worth doing, and it goes until February 15th. So strap on your implants and go hunting!

(Style card: My skin's still from Mystic Canvass, and it has another long name: "Trixie Skin-CL Pout Super Gloss Lip". Indeed. The hair's an older style called "Micah" from Exile [vintage 2010!], in Chocolate. The eyes come from Sin Skins; I'm fairly sure they're no longer available, but you're welcome to write Portia Sin and ask: they're the "Intense Obsidian/Garnet Eyes". And the shoes are from DV8, the Danse Macabre ballet boots in Pewter. They're no longer available.)

No comments:

Post a Comment