Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello Titty hunt: part 6!

(Part V, part IV, part III, part II, and part I, in case you missed them.)

I heard something about SHINE skins having Lola's Tango appliers now, so I went over to the shop that turned up in search. Turns out there's a pack on the front counter that covers all her skins for L$10; then, wandering around the store, I discovered the back room was having a sale on skins--everything's reduced by at least half, with at least one skin in each of four lines being set for L$50. (I don't know if it's more than those four skins; I was looking at the pales of all tones, not the tanned versions.)

So, today's look is brought to you by SHINE. It's a little tan for me, but I do love the lip shape, and hey, change is good, right?

We are on...where are we this time? Right, cheeky, so it's stop #16!
(from the fashion album; cheeky's wet-look tank for the Hello Titty hunt)

Operating from the presumption that they are (if translucently) covered, I'm not adding little censorship dots to my avatar, but I'm still slightly twitchy on posting this as is. (I'm also operating under the presumption that everyone reading this blog is at least over the voting age. These presumptions could both be wrong...)

How'ver, barring any particular moral qualms I may have, cheeky's done an amazing job here. The combination between how the Lola's Tango implants layer their clothing, and the tank itself, it's very easy to imagine I've been doused with water. A truly spectacular texturing job that accomplishes exactly what the designer intended.

The only problem is this hunt item comes only with appliers for Lola's Tangos. (Oh, and I'm still wearing the black jeans that came with American Bazaar's "Smexy" (and seriously, who came up with "smexy" as a word in the first place??) jeans.

(from the fashion album; By Eve's leather buckled bandeau and long Bohemian ruffled skirt)

Now, I won't lie, the bandeau for this outfit is rather daunting. While I did not, again, edit this (hoping it skates through), the fact that there is even partial nipple-peek makes me quail slightly.

How'ver, I heard a call for a store I wanted to visit, anyway, so crossed fingers and ported over, and decided whatever my personal views on the top are, the skirt was worth keeping. While it is mesh, first, I fit into a medium (yay! consistency again!), and second, it moves fluidly and beautifully.

(from the fashion album; By Eve's leather buckled bandeau and long Bohemian ruffled skirt)

Paired with another top--or, possibly, even with this one--it's a darker take on a summer look that I think many will enjoy.

This also comes in a pure white version (not shown). For appliers, it includes eCorp, Universals, and Lola's Tangos.

I tracked down the black jeans again for this one, because it was only a sweater (though that sweater comes in undershirt, shirt, jacket, pants, and panties layers):

(from the fashion album; Egoxentrikaz' "Ego" sweater for the Hello Titty hunt)

This is actually pretty. Far too low-cut for most of my forays onto the grid, but really well-done.

(from the fashion album; Egoxentrikaz' "Ego" sweater for the Hello Titty hunt)

And the look from the back. Quite lovely. It reminds me of the catalogs that run holiday editions; this just screams "Wear me in December to parties!"

The only down side? The applier is ONLY for Lola's Tangos.

(Style card: Skin is from SHINE, her "Veronica" line; this particular one's called "dirty pink/pale/cleavage1". [It was nabbed from the back room for L$50! Sale ongoing!] The hair's from [elikatira], her "Pretend" style in "Black 05", purchased at their last big sale. Eyes come from Candy Mountain, her "Dew" eyes in Moss, which was part of a group gift this month. And the shoes are from Anima Temptation, her "Dolora" in Bloodshine.

(This is also the first look where the skin really seemed to need fake eyelashes; I grabbed a pair I had from ploom [from the Skin Addiction mini-hunt], and threw those on. Some quick adjusting and they were in place, but normally, fake lashes? Not my thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment