Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hello Titty hunt: part 8!

So, stop #21 is next, which would be PanDemic:

(from the fashion album; PanDemic's "Tantalizing Cream" minidress for the Hello Titty hunt)

Let me be clear again: it's also obvious this one's photosourced, but that's not always a bad thing. There are again problems at the waist, where the two system layers meet, but there's enough similarity between the pattern below and above that our brains happily try to convince us everything's fine, we're actually seeing what we're not, and most of the time, that's enough for us to jaunt off shopping.

However. This is the back:

(from the fashion album; PanDemic's "Tantalizing Cream" minidress for the Hello Titty hunt)

Um.

All right, I freely admit: I own outfits that show more than this. I've worn outfits out in public that show more than this. How'ver, the reason I can do that and not bat a single false eyelash is that those were fetish events, or fetish clubs, and the rules of attire are different in such places.

I will say, though, all things being equal, that this is the best I've seen of the current "backless" crop. The skirt prim fits perfectly without issue; the exposure down the spine strikes me as beautiful before it strikes me as shockingly bare; and, as I mentioned above, even with the photosourced print, it's a very flattering design.

It comes with two appliers (one for Mused, one for Lola's Tangos), and a separate boxed outfit with appliers for Petites (which I did not unpack and show off, because I still have problems where Petite outfits are concerned.)

(I should also point out, it's not an ethical issue. I'm fine with the concept of being smaller, and I suppose I'm even fine with such tiny creatures having prim breasts. Whatever makes people happy and doesn't injure other people that don't want to be injured is fine. My problem is strictly in execution, in that I cannot seem to get my Petite form to work, and after each attempt, when I convert back to a more taller shape, I then have to log off and log back in several times, until SL finally forgets I'm not a pretzel with my arms wrapped around my spine and my feet tucked handily into my spleen.)

Next up, Rack City's item, and I admit I had qualms, unpacking something called the "SexME Bodysuit":

(from the fashion album; Rack City's bodysuit for the Hello Titty hunt)

But this is yet another flirty, fun outfit, which could be paired with pants or skirt--or simply left alone, or with a hip drape--to marvelous effect. The textures are simple but elegantly done, there are shadows in perfect places--overall, it's very pretty.

(from the fashion album; Rack City's bodysuit for the Hello Titty hunt)

Now the (only) down side: included in the pack are appliers for Lola's Tangos (of course), Lush, and something called "Original Applier"--so I guess, if you pick this up, try it and see what it works with.

Which brings us to stop #23, Boobie-licious:

(from the fashion album; the diamond one-piece from Boobie-licious for the Rack City's bodysuit for the Hello Titty hunt)

Obviously, this is lingerie, but it's well made. Black's a flattering color, the lace across the cups doesn't look too stretched out, and it was easy to apply over the implants (though remember, still in the Lola's).

(from the fashion album; Boobie-licious' one-piece for the Hello Titty hunt)

What I really love about this one, though? That rhinestone trim across the shoulders, trailing down the spine. That is really, really pretty.

Included with this gift are appliers for Lola's Push-Ups, Lola's Tangos, and Lush.

(Style card: My skin's still from SHINE, her "Slawa" line in "Magenta/Pale" [a group gift currently; joining the group is free.] The hair's called "Roxie 2", and it was found on Marketplace for free [though I think the giveaway ended in January]. The eyes come from IKON, from the Utopia line in Dark Red. The shoes, again, are from Anima Temptation, her "Dolora" ballet heels in Bloodshine.

(And yes, still wearing fake lashes from ploom)

No comments:

Post a Comment