Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hello Titty hunt: part 9!

More!

I pulled out what's quickly becoming my go-to pants for this hunt run, American Bazaar's black jeans, and took on the next target: stop #24, the rather absurdly named "sexZ":

(from the fashion album; sexZ's infringing tank for the Hello Titty hunt)

So...hello, copyright infringement, and it even could be argued that it's violating two forms of copyright at once, but then, seen in that light, the entire hunt's doing that by appropriating the Hello Kitty motif on everything.

(from the fashion album; sexZ's infringing tank for the Hello Titty hunt)

That being said, if I push the Batman logo aside, it's an okay tank. I'd prefer more length down the torso, but it's not bad.

(from the fashion album; sexZ's pinup tank for the Hello Titty hunt)

This one doesn't work as well, primarily because trying to stretch a bat-winged logo over implants is easier than trying to stretch a drawn figure over them. Also, thin spaghetti straps in black, we can accept with little effort. These straps, though...

(from the fashion album; sexZ's pinup tank for the Hello Titty hunt)

...Well, mostly, they make me think I've applied a highlighter pen to my shoulders.

Two appliers are included with these tanks, one for each color, both for Lola's Tangos only.

Next up: [ellemeno], and stop #25:

(from the fashion album; [ellemeno]'s strapless pink and black mesh dress for the Hello Titty hunt)

Pretty basic, black and pink mesh dress. Ribbon-and-bow tie at the waist, piping along the corset upper section, a functional outfit that looks good with implants...

(from the fashion album; [ellemeno]'s strapless pink and black mesh dress for the Hello Titty hunt)

...but, yeah, the skirt. It's an allover print of the Hello Kitty trademark head, and the HK bow, which means I can't keep this one. Very retro 80's, and I don't think that's a bad thing. And I'm the same as everyone else on the grid--there's not one single one of us who hasn't picked up something at some point that's copied from something else. That's where life is, right now, and we are creatures of pattern and habit.

Pretty, though. I won't lie, I like this one.

As far as the specifics, I fit into a small for this one, and there are appliers included for Lola's primary implants, plus Tangos; Lush; and Universals.

Amber-licious is the last stop for this entry, #26:

(from the fashion album; Amber-licious' entry into the Hello Titty hunt...white lace lingerie)

...which is again slightly figleafed because it was rather an extreme thong.

(from the fashion album; Amber-licious' entry into the Hello Titty hunt...white lace lingerie)

I'm seriously of two minds on this one; on the one side, I have far too much lingerie as it is, from my days of dancing. On the other side, how'ver, I don't have that much lingerie for implants yet, and that's rather a crucial difference.

I'd still prefer something that doesn't make me fearful that a slight tug on the waistband will slice me in half, however--that is such a microscopic thread of thong.

(from the fashion album; Amber-licious' second gift for the Hello Titty hunt: a pink and magenta knit hoodie)

Unfortunately, I had just as little success with the other gift in the box, a mesh knit hoodie. Other than being terrifyingly pink, it's a decent texture, and I'm sure--for anyone without implants--this would have fit well.

(from the fashion album; Amber-licious' second gift for the Hello Titty hunt: a pink and magenta knit hoodie)

I crawled back into VOOH's leopard-dotted corselette set, because I felt that gave me more options to try a pose that would work with this hoodie. None did. So...it's not implant-friendly.

Which is odd, as it's a gift from an implant-centric hunt...

(Style card: My skin's from Mystic Canvass, and it has another long name: "Trixie Skin-CL Pout Super Gloss Lip". Indeed. The hair's an older style called "Micah" from Exile [vintage 2010!], in Chocolate. The eyes come from Sin Skins; I'm fairly sure they're no longer available, but you're welcome to write Portia Sin and ask: they're the "Intense Obsidian/Garnet Eyes". And the shoes are from DV8, the Danse Macabre ballet boots in Pewter. They're no longer available.)

No comments:

Post a Comment