Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

new busty designs? maybe!

[16:14] Bxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you know what we need, more tango gowns
[16:14] Rღxxy (rxxxx Txxxxx): no we need more maternity clothes for tango
[16:15] B̮A̮R̮E̮F̮O̮O̮T̮ (pxx Fxxxxxx): no we need some hot outfits
[16:15] rxxxx Zxxx: I agree with Roxxy ... need more maternity clothes
[16:15] B̮A̮R̮E̮F̮O̮O̮T̮ (pxx Fxxxxxx): OMG
[16:15] Cxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: chuckles about maternity clothes.
[16:15] 彡 Lula (lxxx Lxx): no we need silks and gorean type medieval clothing
[16:15] Mxxxxxxx Cxxxxx: big boobs and belly :)
[16:15] Kxxxx Pxxxxx: we need more of everything!! >.>


Yeah, more or less, this is what I expected, but then...

[16:15] Zxxxxxxxxxx Hxxxxxxxxx: Generally speaking we need more non-slutty clothes. Don't get me wrong. Sometimes I embrace my inner bimbo, too. But its hard to find clothes for prim breasts that aren't dripping cleavage or have a nipple peeking out.

Cue wide eyes and wait a beat, then cue chair-dancing. Because any voice in this community that's not asking for underboob mini-dresses, or torn nipple-revealing fetish shirts, and jeans worn around the knees...YES, was what I was saying on the other side of the screen. A LOT.

[16:16] Zxxxxxxxxxx Hxxxxxxxxx: I'd also like more clothes in a more verity of colors. Its really really hard to find clothes that are brown or navy. Neons and a pastels seem to dominate prim clothiers.

Dark colors, non-pastels, more non-slutty clothes...yes, I'm going glacially on making of things, but yes! This is the direction I'm going! Yay!

Exactly what I needed to hear.

Off to plot plain brown gowns for the busty!

No comments:

Post a Comment