Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

more random freebs



FLG--"Ficamos Lindas.Com Gifts"--has a "Valentine's Cupid" outfit for free on the Marketplace. I don't know how it's going to look on; I do know that it comes with wings, a little pink petal halo, and appliers for Lolas' Tangos. The mesh dress itself comes in four sizes, so should fit.



Ellette's offering a multi-implant bodysuit in a nubbed powder teal with a magenta detail stripe. Normally, I wouldn't toss up a bodysuit, but a) it's not that low-cut, and b) it just features so many different applier sets, it's worth it for that alone. And they're listing it for just a Linden! That's the hat trick for this CupCake.

Oh, and I don't know if I linked this over the holidays, but I found a holiday dress from Sharodie's Design, from last December, that has Lola's Tangos appliers, plus working with Mused and iBoobs:



It's a freebie, which she says is limited edition, so I'd nab it now if you haven't already, and save it until next winter.



This one...this one I'm not sure about. It's a full coverage top, that's absolutely true, but the way the hearts stretch over the cleavage...Anyway, it's a dollarbie from Vibe, so if you're still in the hearts-and-flowers mindset, sure, pick it up. See how it works for you.



Surprisingly, Frick is doing Lolas Tangos outfits now! And to celebrate that fact, here's her Venus Print dress, with appliers that work with Tangos as well as with Lush.

It's a partial-mesh design and a dollarbie on the Marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment